*Observing the Eid salah at home*
Summary of the points on how to pray the Eid salah at home.
Due to the corona virus, we have a valid excuse to pray the eid salah at home.
The *Two Rakah* salah is prayed at home as follows:
1. The start time is view minutes after sunrise and ends at dhuhr start time;
2. It is prayed with no athaan and no iqaamah;
3. The recitation within the prayer is recited loud;
4. The Fatiha is read in the first rakah and Surah Al ‘Ala (if not memorised then whatever he is able to recite);
5) The Fatiha is read in the second rakah and Surah Al - Ghaashiya (if not memorised then whatever he is able to recite);
6) Seven Takbeers are made in the first Rakah before the recitation of Al Fatiha including the Takbeerutul Ihraam;
7) Five Takbeers are made in the second Rakah before Al fatiha not including the takbeer of standing back up from sujood;
8) The hands are raised with each takbeer;
9) Nothing is said between the Takbeers; and
10) To be led by an appointed imam within the family ( father or learned child).
No khutba is done after the salah due to it being prayed in the house .
As extracted from the Arabic text of the book FATHU'L-BAARIY.